A hotel room safe offers a security solution for hotels, motels or other accommodations with ongoing changes in guests to offer the option of locking their items safely. A registry safe provides hotel guests with the opportunity to lock items for the protection of their valuables in order to prevent theft during their travel. These Hotel room safes can be stored inside furniture and are specifically for the use in the hotel and hospitality industry.
A Guest room safe comes with an electronic lock which allows the user to reset the safe’s lock to prevent unauthorized entry and break-ins. You can open the lock with a 6 to 12 digital code or a key owned by the staff
Don’t allow break-ins into your guest’s room safe and prevent your hotel guest from experiencing theft during their travels. The hotel management should take the following tips into account.
1. If a guest forgets the pin to the in-room safe, ask for an ID to identify the guest before unlocking the safe with the Master Code
2. Don’t set an easy Mastercode so possible burglars cannot memorize it
3. Keep the Master code to yourself only, in order to prevent tempting your employees to steal from your customers
4. If your safes’ security relies on batteries, make sure to check regularly if the Batteries need to be changed
5. Bolt the safe to prevent burglars from taking it to break in at a later time
Do not give burglars a chance to ruin your Hotel’s reputation and keep your hotel safes secured.
These safes are also suitable as dorm room safes.
The SafeGear Team will be happy to answer any of your questions.